Come on Up and See Us!
Our visiting weekend is a great way for you to come and see your son, meet his counselors, and just have a look around and enjoy the beauty of the North Woods. Visiting Weekend is primarily geared towards families of full season campers, though we welcome any camp parents to join in for the weekend.
We know for many of you it is a long trek, so YOU SHOULD FEEL NO OBLIGATION TO ATTEND THE VISITING WEEKEND. If your plans do not permit the time or distance, please be assured that your son(s) will be well cared for. our staff is very sensitive to all of the boys' needs, and their need for attention will be fulfilled.
2019 Visiting Weekend Dates:
Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 10:00 am through
Sunday, July 14, 2019 at 12:00 pm.
Arrive at camp at 10:00 AM to greet your son take a tour around camp. His counselors will also be available to meet you. We’ll have activities for your son to show you, or you can depart and head into town for fun together. We ask that you bring your son back to camp by 8:00 pm that night.
Join us at camp at between 8:30 and 9:30 AM for a breakfast buffet. Afterwards, enjoy the incredible Timberbat Waterski Show, and then spend a bit of quality time with your son before saying goodbye and hitting the road at 12:00 noon. Have a safe trip home.
Minocqua, WI. (6 miles south of camp)
- The Pointe Resort • 715-356-4431
- Americ-Inn • 800-634-3444
- The Waters of Minocqua • 877-992-8377
- Comfort Inn • 715-358-2588
- Best Western New Concord Inn • 715-356-1800, 800-356-8888
- Northwoods Inn and Suites • 715-356-9541
Lac du Flambeau, WI. (15 miles southwest of camp)
- Lake of the Torches Resort & Casino • 715-588-9200
St. Germain, WI. (15 miles east of camp)
- Rustic Manor Motor Lodge • 800-272-9776
- White Tail Lodge • 800-236-0460
- Hearthside Inn • 877-902-2500
Rhinelander, WI. (30 miles southeast of camp)
- Americ-Inn • 715-369-9600 or 800-634-3444
- America's Best Value Inn • 715-369-5880
- Holiday Inn • 800-HOLIDAY
- Comfort Inn • 715-369-1100 or 800-221-2222